RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...How much I really like my truck! Here she is!

I actually got her about a month ago but grandpa passed away and work kicked into high gear but I finally got her just the way I want. Here's the good thing, in my 2010 Ford Fusion with the 3.0L V6 the city driving I did got me around 19-20mpg. My Ram with a 3.0L ED? Get's me 21-22mpg, so I'm definitely looking forward to a nice long highway drive but for right now it's short, traffic filled drives.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw, I should probably add that those are some before/after pictures. I installed the Dual Liner, Tonneau Roll Cover, and the Nerf Bars myself, and I'm about to order some mud-flaps because holy shit does this truck kick up some dirt, oil and water when I drive it.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Nice! Bench seats even! That's a sharp color scheme. I wouldn't pick for mine but I like it!

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I was afraid to pick white. Didn't want it to look like I was driving a giant refrigerator. I have to say, the white and grey looks amazing!

Reactions: amr678

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great looking truck. It looks like my EDs long list twin except mine has a spray in bed liner and a tri-fold soft tonneau cover. I'm actually very pleased with the white/silver paint combo. Good looking truck amr678.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice!!!!
Thanks!

Nice! Bench seats even! That's a sharp color scheme. I wouldn't pick for mine but I like it!

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE
So...Funny story on the bench seats, I had actually ordered the center console but when I saw my truck with the bench seats I realized it didn't look that bad and plus it allows one more person to sit in my baby.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I was afraid to pick white. Didn't want it to look like I was driving a giant refrigerator. I have to say, the white and grey looks amazing!
Maaaan, you're telling me!! I took a huge gamble in picking this combo but I think it looks excellent next to the chrome. I have absolutely no regrets with this truck whatsoever.

Great looking truck. It looks like my EDs long list twin except mine has a spray in bed liner and a tri-fold soft tonneau cover. I'm actually very pleased with the white/silver paint combo. Good looking truck amr678.
You got a pretty great looking truck there yourself, you know what they say great minds think alike :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts