RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RAM 1500 Tradesman 4X2 EcoDiesel
58 Posts
Interestingly my dealer says that his book for his zip states that he will have my trade on the lot for 55 days before it sells it and says that's why the trade is low. Said a dealer closer to a big city might be able to do better...but I'm actually happy with my country dealer.
I don't know how many miles you have on the '15, but the dealer is giving you a couple thousand more than I paid for my new Classic Tradesman ED in February. That doesn't sound to bad.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have my new truck. Spent 15 minutes at Carmax waiting for them to print out a 26k check. They hardly glanced at my truck before they had me sign the P&S agreement and hand me my check....a very pleasant experience.

Went with 8/100000 Maxcare warranty. Getting $369 on the remainder of my cancelled warranty.

I have to say I love the truck, drives like a gasser to me, not at all sluggish, old man-ish, like my 15 and the ride with the air suspension is superb. Cant wait to tow next week.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had a sunroof on my Honda Ridgeline....I can count on one hand the number of times I used it over 10 years...not my thing.
Noooooooooooo hahaha

I use mine everyday

a forum member mentioned it in a thread and he explained with the sunroof either opened the cracked open or any other open amount WITH the back window opened to the proper amount opened to the point when you have minimal wind noise...

You will have a heavenly with a beautiful airflow

I believe the member here. My life was changed, forever

Try it at a dealership, I dare you not to get one like that

Unless you live in Seattle, but I convinced my friend to try that sunroof on their SUB and he smiled pretty big

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Noooooooooooo hahaha

I use mine everyday

a forum member mentioned it in a thread and he explained with the sunroof either opened the cracked open or any other open amount WITH the back window opened to the proper amount opened to the point when you have minimal wind noise...

You will have a heavenly with a beautiful airflow

I believe the member here. My life was changed, forever

Try it at a dealership, I dare you not to get one like that

Unless you live in Seattle, but I convinced my friend to try that sunroof on their SUB and he smiled pretty big
Didn't buy the sunroof, don't want it. Know the trick about the back window, still too noisy...I drive with my windows closed too.

Thrilled with my truck.

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I'm looking at a 2020 Limited with pretty much all the options I care about with a list of $69,420 which is discounted to 61,999 for a cost of $37,296 after my trade. This is so far without any face to face or them seeing my truck which is excellent condition. It would be a 3yr/0% loan

What are your thoughts on the price so far. I just got a breakout of the numbers and it 60,296 for the truck so $9124 off the MSRP.

The only real issue is that it's black...as are all the Limited's in my area. View attachment 87242
You gotta decide orice. My 2020 had air suspension and towed 6,000 pound camper awful. Swayed even with anti sway and weight distribution hitch. Do not get this option if you are towing.
I traded my eco diesel limited with 1,500 miles. The air suspension always moves while driving creating sway.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You gotta decide orice. My 2020 had air suspension and towed 6,000 pound camper awful. Swayed even with anti sway and weight distribution hitch. Do not get this option if you are towing.
I traded my eco diesel limited with 1,500 miles. The air suspension always moves while driving creating sway.
Too late, I'll find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
2015 3.0 Laramie loaded
98 Posts
My 15 has air bags and I pulled a nearly 9K lb TT for over 11K miles last year all across the country and through the mountains with no sway problems. You will love the air bags. They are great.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just took a 200m trip towing my 29', 7k+ camper. Towed just fine, very smooth ride and no issues with sway even when the big trucks zoomed by.

Mileage was 13.9 which is exactly the same as my 15 when it was new and still running the SRA's.

Reactions: sourdo

·
Registered
246 Posts
So I'm looking at a 2020 Limited with pretty much all the options I care about with a list of $69,420 which is discounted to 61,999 for a cost of $37,296 after my trade. This is so far without any face to face or them seeing my truck which is excellent condition. It would be a 3yr/0% loan

What are your thoughts on the price so far. I just got a breakout of the numbers and it 60,296 for the truck so $9124 off the MSRP.

The only real issue is that it's black...as are all the Limited's in my area. View attachment 87242
Just traded my '15 Laramie for a new '20 model. Mine had 49K miles, and they gave me 27K for it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts