RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a month to the day I bought my truck its throwing a code P225DCEL is on. I was on my way home last night and saw on my torque pro that I was running a Regen so went for a drive. Immediately after the truck started to sound weird smelled of unhurt fuel alot. Sounds like something spinning kind of , sounds like a turbo spooling up actually.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That photo is from the passenger side fender well with the inner fender removed. It would be easiest to look from the engine bay just look next to the passenger side of the engine towards the rear, a flashlight would be helpful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just took my truck in this morning for exact same failure. Had AEM done in June, check in September. $550 nox sensor covered but not new turbo seal, down pipe, and clamp so with the labor for that it’s going to cost me $750. Reread my warranty and beyond pissed. $3075-$750 and counting! Not to mention loss of use and no loaner. Going to try and back door something with my FCA friends. Probably last FCA purchase in my lifetime. This is after swearing the same with an issue with my 06 Wrangler. Should have known better!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Forgot to mention EGR valve and cooler were replaced a couple months ago and was without the truck for over a week then also! What’s next? I’d trade it in but the value is so depressed because of all the bad press and the class action I’d lose my ass!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts