RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all, i have a 2022 ECO 4WD. The current tires are 275/55R20. I have a set of 18” wheels with 275/65R18 from my 2021 Big Horn. Will I be able to put them on for the winter? The Alenza tires are a dumpster fire and I prefer the the Goodyear Fortitudes that came on my 2021 for the winter. They already have the TPMS sensors in them. Only bad part about them is they are standard painted aluminum alloy silver wheels. My truck has the midnight package. I also have a set of Firestone Transforce AT’s 285/65R20 E Rated. Would these be entirely too rough on this truck? If the questions are not intelligent, I’ll see myself out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Using a size calculator, circumference shouldn't be enough to cause a problem (18s are 0.5" bigger). I can't remember, what year did they switch from 5 to 6-lug wheels?

·
Registered
73 Posts
No ego here. As long as they will fit over the brake calipers I’ll be happy.
No changes between '21 and '22 for brake calipers, I don't believe. So, wheels that fit on your '21 should fit on your '22 (presuming they're both 5th Gen trucks - i.e. neither is/was a 1500 Classic).

·
Super Moderator
4,083 Posts
My son has factory E load tires on his 22 ED. Best riding quiet and smooth fuel efficient E load tire I have ever experienced. Sorry I forget what they are. I know it’s on 20s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts