·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Parallel Circle Paper Number

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hi: biodiesel... Is it worth the paper and stamp? Maybe it's something about "Lipstick and pig$".
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
2015 Laramie 2WD
73 Posts
Mine was included in the recall, and I had the software update performed, but I don't remember getting that letter. I'll have to check my folder.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that only certain ecodiesels were affected. Did FCA broaden it to include all ecodiesel 1500s between 2014-2018? I have an '18 and I just logged into my mopar account and do not see any active recalls for my truck.

·
Administrator
9,738 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that only certain ecodiesels were affected. Did FCA broaden it to include all ecodiesel 1500s between 2014-2018? I have an '18 and I just logged into my mopar account and do not see any active recalls for my truck.
Correct, only certain 2014-2018's

·
Registered
466 Posts
Haven't seen mine yet...waiting patiently...

·
Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 CC 4x4
5,141 Posts
If you have to use this, look the engine bay over good before you drive off. I drove mine for almost 10,000 miles after they did my tone wheel repair with the air box open.

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you have to use this, look the engine bay over good before you drive off. I drove mine for almost 10,000 miles after they did my tone wheel repair with the air box open.
look on the bright side, you now have the cleanest sand-blasted compressor wheel of any EcoD on the road :LOL:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Hawaii_Built,
Recalls are VIN specific. If you are not included in the recall, then your vehicle is not affected by the recalled part. You can use the link below to check for open recalls for your vehicle or send us a message via private message with your VIN.

Rob
Ram Cares

·
Registered
465 Posts
Recalls are VIN specific. If you are not included in the recall, then your vehicle is not affected by the recalled part. You can use the link below to check for open recalls for your vehicle or send us a message via private message with your VIN.

Rob
Ram Cares
I'm pretty sure you're full of bull Rob. My 2016 Ram is sitting in my driveway and won't start. At this point I'm 99% sure it's the reluctor wheel. And my truck is not in the recall.

so...I'm affected but not included in the recall.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Hawaii_Built,

Rob
Ram Cares
"You can use the link below to check for open recalls".....I mean open air box lids!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts