RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so we're starting to see people coming across EcoDiesels on dealers lots.

Might be useful to have one thread where we can post links to the dealerships.

If you know of a dealer with an EcoDiesel ON THE LOT, post a link to either the dealer's site, or preferably, to the online ad for the actual truck.

Just keep in mind while reading postings to check the date as trucks will probably sell quickly. Still, this thread could be just the ticket for some folks to find the truck they want nearby.

·
Registered
317 Posts
There is 3 at the dealer where I just got mine now. Shively Motors in Chambersburg, Pa. just checked their site earlier this evening.

2- Big Horns 1 blue 1 black

1 Tradesman white.

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
My sales guy at Dave Smith Motors called yesterday wanting to know how I like my truck. He told me they have a few quad-cabs coming in that are for sale. He also said this was the last week to order a '14.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Many dealers are posting their local stock on eBay. Tomball Dodge, Grapevine Dodge and Port Lavaca Dodge have inventory on the lots and the dealerships are owned by the same company. You can contact Jason Douglass, the GM at Tomball Dodge and tell him dbox pointed you you over from the Forum. He'll hook you up with a rep in the appropriate store

1 - 20 of 37 Posts