RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Holy buckets that's awesome. I thought I got a deal at Menards 2 months ago when it was on sale for ~$18 for 1 gallon. This works out to about same price I paid per gallon plus a very nice rebate. I might have to make a stop by my local Tractor Supply.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Good deal. I just went down and bought 2 of the 2 1/2 gal size.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I didn't know if the price would be the same in-store, so I bought online. Sheesh! The closest store to me didn't stock it, so it would be ~$20 for shipping. Nope. But the next store had 'em so I bought 2. Online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good post, thanks, just picked up 5 gallons ought to keep me in oil for 20000 miles. TS had the rebate coupon right there on the shelf to apply for rebate!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yep, thanks for the post. Effectively cut my oil cost in half!
Hi: Bravo2... I have 4 jugs of T6 on hand. That's enough for 2 oil changes. After that my "Bum-bum" warranty is up. Should I buy more oil or can I buy more warranty?
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi: Bravo2... I have 4 jugs of T6 on hand. That's enough for 2 oil changes. After that my "Bum-bum" warranty is up. Should I buy more oil or can I buy more warranty?
Buy more warranty? Where's your sense of adventure?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Buy more warranty? Where's your sense of adventure?
Hi: Bravo2... If I could buy more warranty... It'd only be because I have no "Sense of adventure"!!!
Being Canadian we get short shrift in terms of length of warranty so "It's over" at 60,000 mi./100,000 kms. Still waiting for the "Big bang".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts