RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my new truck in April and it is somewhere between Detroit and North Carolina. I gave a $1000 deposit to East Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge (Greenville, NC) in mid April. It is a 1500 crew cab, 4x4, SLT/Big Horn Model, protection group, rear camera/park assist group, spray in bedliner, limited slip rear end, with the 17 inch rims/tires and I have Raptor 4 inch oval Nerf Bars sitting in my garage for me to install. It is the granite crystal metallic color and I am excited to replace my reliable 2004 Ram 1500 with a new one.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I ordered mine in April....haven't heard a thing...neither has the dealer......I'm expecting mine in July at this point!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
its worth the wait guys ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
great video.......mine is the same color......love it......no Ram boxes.......Limited package........can't wait to get it!! glad you love it!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
My truck has made it to Indiana as of now. I can wait to pick it up, but I am sure that it is going to be sitting at the dealer for a while as I am in China tell the 10th of July.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine too! They said it'll be here in a week or two. VOTS still says final inspection so I called the dealer and they looked into it. Apparently the VOTS system is behind a few days, for those of us able to login and track anyhow.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hmmm...second video I've seen where the person said they ordered the spray in Berliner from the factory. Was that an actual option, or was it dealer installed?
Its an actual option. It's only $400 when ordered, but it goes out after the truck is built. I've seen it add 3 weeks to the build time, but most of the time it's less than a week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Option on my Laramie, added two days once the truck came off the line...

·
Registered
34 Posts
How long does it take once the truck is listed in transit? I put money down on a truck listed as in transit at a dealer in western PA over 3weeks ago and they say they have no idea when it's coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts