Not crash68 here but for the Android version this might help...hey crash68, how do you do that? Is there a setting in torque pro someplace? I looked through all the settings and I can't find anything related to the communication protocol.
* Start Torque Pro
* select Settings (gear icon)
* select "Vehicle Profile"
* select the 'pencil' icon to change a setting in the specific vehicle profile you use
* scroll down and select "Show Advanced Settings"
* under "Preferred OBD2 Protocol"
* select "ISO 15765-4 CAN(...)"
There may be multiple 'bit' options and 'baud' rates shown at this step. I selected 11-bit and 500 baud as @crash68 recommended.
* save while exiting.
* remove OBD plug and restart Torque