RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I did mine on 5/8 and had that screen you are showing. I kept checking and "tracking my claim" to no avail. I got frustrated and on 5/24 I resubmitted my claim same way I did before and with in a hour my original claim was approved.

Was it coincidence or not I am not sure but mine finally got approved after 12 working days.

·
Registered
134 Posts
How long should I be expecting the initial claim to just sit there? It's been a week or two and still just an HR glass

I had the same thing happen...my advisor was super lazy and was doing nothing despite multiple follow up calls. I resubmitted and within one day progressed more than I had in 3 weeks with the other lazy bum I was assigned to....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I sent in paper copies that arrived at their address on 6 May. Two weeks later nothing. I called them and they said it would be faster electronically so I sent it electronically about 10 days ago. Still nothing, other than what you are getting. I called yesterday and was on hold for 15 minutes for them to finally tell me the same thing that I could get on line. I had my truck updated today. They are not very efficient.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eh, every time I called I just got hung up on.

I went ahead and submitted it again cause you know

·
Registered
48 Posts
Obviously no sense of urgency. I submitted 5.11.19 and my status is the same. I scheduled my AEM update for next Monday. I am wondering if they are waiting for the dealer to send confirmation of completion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
AEM on 5-20. Yesterday showed no record of the AEM. Today the website shows check in the mail. Mopar site shows the update as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Submitted original claim package 5/9. 5/29 got email need co-owners ID. Wife was visiting grandkids out of town so not able to get copy of drivers license until last night. Scanned and emailed this morning, got email with offer letter 1/2 hour later.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Submitted original claim package 5/9. 5/29 got email need co-owners ID. Wife was visiting grandkids out of town so not able to get copy of drivers license until last night. Scanned and emailed this morning, got email with offer letter 1/2 hour later.
Submitted mine on 5/9 also. Truck registered to our trust and wife died 10 years ago.
Been waiting for in inquiry about her ownership status, ID or release.
Since you got the inquiry 2 days ago and I haven't received one, maybe I'm okay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally submitted mine on 05/08. No change in status as of 05/24, so I sent a reply email from the Claim Submission received email notification asking for an update. Received the approval on 05/29. Don't know if that helped or not. AEM appointment set up for Monday next week.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Originally submitted mine on 05/08. No change in status as of 05/24, so I sent a reply email from the Claim Submission received email notification asking for an update. Received the approval on 05/29. Don't know if that helped or not. AEM appointment set up for Monday next week.
Good idea, I just sent them an email for status. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I paper mailed to them on 5/15, and emailed documents with an electronic re-submission on 5/29. I called the other day and was told that usually takes five days after receiving everything. So I called again tonight and was told that it may be 6-8 weeks before my claim is approved and the paperwork sent back to me to be notarized.The Rep said that everything looked in order, and that I've had the update done. Pure Bullshit on how FCA is handling this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My status was finally updated to Offer Extended. The update says they sent me an email with the details. I never received an email so I called. The rep resent the email but it came through without any attachments. She the told me she'd have to hand it over to a case manager and I should wait 7-10 business days for an email with the attachments. 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO ADD ATTACHMENTS TO AN EMAIL!!! Truly incompetent!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I submitted a claim 3/29/19 via USPS. It was sent with Return Receipt Requested. Never received the green postcard but tracking indicated receipt on 4/29/19. I submitted another claim on May 15 through their web site. It was accepted without contest. As of June 8 I get the hourglass indicating approval of my submission is awaiting approval. The truck was updated with the AEM over two weeks ago. Incidentally there is little or no change to the drive-ability. MPG has not changed significantly and throttle response is about the same. Is FCA slow-rolling us or have they recruited incompetent federal workers to process the claims?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts