RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
After sending a reply email (05/24) to the original "Claim Submission Received" email (05/08) from FCA with the claim number, I received the "Settlement Benfits Offer" with signature documents on 05/29.
Finally got around to getting the AEM recall update done last Friday (06/07). Signed the docs and notary at AAA this morning and then scanned and emailed the package in from the office.
No update as of this afternoon on my mopar.com account for the AEM recall completed Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
After sending a reply email (05/24) to the original "Claim Submission Received" email (05/08) from FCA with the claim number, I received the "Settlement Benfits Offer" with signature documents on 05/29.
Finally got around to getting the AEM recall update done last Friday (06/07). Signed the docs and notary at AAA this morning and then scanned and emailed the package in from the office.
No update as of this afternoon on my mopar.com account for the AEM recall completed Friday afternoon.
It took about 14 days for the AEM Recall to show on my Mopar.com. The dealership submitted it before I even picked up my truck...so it might be a few days.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I did mine on 5/8 and had that screen you are showing. I kept checking and "tracking my claim" to no avail. I got frustrated and on 5/24 I resubmitted my claim same way I did before and with in a hour my original claim was approved.

Was it coincidence or not I am not sure but mine finally got approved after 12 working days.
Slight: When you resubmitted did you get a new claim number?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts