RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thank you sir. I served in the Army with the 82nd from 89-93. Good to see companies showing appreciation for those who served.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
This is one of three days out of the year that Lowe's gives vets a 10% discount. You get it everyday if retired military or have a VA card.

·
Registered
956 Posts
What form of ID does one need. I renewed my driver's license this morning and was expecting to get the renewal fee waived since the State Agency web-site said that the $20 renewal fee is waived for veterans. I had my DD-214 with me and they said that it didn't qualify as proof. (Served in Nam in the 60s). So I'm curious :confused:

·
Registered
517 Posts
What form of ID does one need. I renewed my driver's license this morning and was expecting to get the renewal fee waived since the State Agency web-site said that the $20 renewal fee is waived for veterans. I had my DD-214 with me and they said that it didn't qualify as proof. (Served in Nam in the 60s). So I'm curious :confused:
Just show your VA ID card..... If you don't have one enroll in care and get a free physical every two years, then use your VA ID card at lowes if you want... But a Vietnam era vet should be taking advantage of some hard earned free health care for sure...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts