RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah that we see the fuel mileage. Thanks. Same as the current Ecodiesel although the 4 x 4 may be one mpg less.

As for the CP4 pump being good if it fails - it's installed on American trucks. it should be designed for American fuel. The owners will buy fuel in America.It is not their fault they live here, buy fuel here, use the CP4 and find it junks apart. The manufacturer (Bosch) should build a quality part for the intended location and use of that part.

Reminds me of some outboard motor manufacturers that make motors used in salt water that corrode apart and trash. They might be good motors but in the salt water environment, they are junk. Same can be said for Bosch and the CP4 pump marketed for American fuel . It works or it's junk.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah that we see the fuel mileage. Thanks. Same as the current Ecodiesel although the 4 x 4 may be one mpg less.

As for the CP4 pump being good if it fails - it's installed on American trucks. it should be designed for American fuel. The owners will buy fuel in America.It is not their fault they live here, buy fuel here, use the CP4 and find it junks apart. The manufacturer (Bosch) should build a quality part for the intended location and use of that part.

Reminds me of some outboard motor manufacturers that make motors used in salt water that corrode apart and trash. They might be good motors but in the salt water environment, they are junk. Same can be said for Bosch and the CP4 pump marketed for American fuel . It works or it's junk.
Is this the same truck? Thinking it was built with US fuel...

https://www.turbodieselregister.com/threads/tdr-roar-of-the-day.267597/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts