RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First delivery date was "no later than June 27", but that didn't happen. Revised to July 7, at the earliest. Got a email from the dealership and it's there, as of this afternoon! Bad news is that I'm 700 miles away on vacation until July 12! I don't think my wife will understand when I tell her that we need to head home a week early! :D

I was only hoping that it would arrive by the time we get back, but now I have to wait for vacation to end. I may ask for a picture, just to get a peek at it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yeah I can't see that going over very well...unless you have a really understanding wife LOL... At least it will be there waiting for you when you get back.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine is currently in a rail car on it's way to North Carolina. With the logistics involved, I don't expect to see mine until around 7/14 or so.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I recieved confirmation from my dealership that my truck was ordered April 17th. It was finally at the dealership on June 23rd. The wait was killing me. But I have to say well worth it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
First delivery date was "no later than June 27", but that didn't happen. Revised to July 7, at the earliest. Got a email from the dealership and it's there, as of this afternoon! Bad news is that I'm 700 miles away on vacation until July 12! I don't think my wife will understand when I tell her that we need to head home a week early! :D

I was only hoping that it would arrive by the time we get back, but now I have to wait for vacation to end. I may ask for a picture, just to get a peek at it.
You could just leave your wife and come pick the truck up! She probably wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yea Mike-NC, another NC Ecodiesel owner. You have something to look forward to once the vacation is over other than going back to work, ugh.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool what dealer ship I want to test drive on and the one I ordered wont be here for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:
I'll tell you as soon as I take delivery of mine! Hopefully they will keep it on the back lot and not allow test drives, but it's technically still their truck and they can do with it as they please. They seem to be a good group, as soon as we had a verbal agreement, it disappeared from the Ram database and their own web page, as well.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could just leave your wife and come pick the truck up! She probably wouldn't mind.
Can you say D-I-V-O-R-C-E (in a Tammy Wynette country twang)? I've already mentioned possibly leaving for home a day early, but was met with a frown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts