I think he's got a tradesman...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13,683 Posts

Don't have much interest in what it looks like.

Wondering how hard it is to get off. You try looking at it yet?

Wife grousing about going to Wyoming in June. She has an issue with turning 65 then, being away from her twin sister, dealing with Medicare/Humana and a different doctor and getting off from her little help job at a local church. All can be settled in July but by then the grass grows up so much the prairie dogs we want to shoot will be hard to see. Then the heat gets nasty out there in the Summer and the rattlesnakes tend to be more common on the prairie where the dogs are. In other words, we go in June or we don't go.

Why the story?

We may now be hauling the trailer past you late June to go to Maggie Valley and the mountains for a couple weeks. I will con her to making the flat track motorcycle races in Hagerstown ,MD to make up for us not doing a Wyoming ride and hunt. My primary reason to go is to ride motorcycle anyway. Pam just hates motels and will NOT camp in a tent so the toy hauler is the way for us to go.

If you can't find something by then, keep in touch. I don't care if we swap. I could just swing by for something to do on the way north if you can figure out how the mess comes out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts