RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2017 1500 Tradesman Ecodiesel 4x4 Quad Cab 3.55 Gears
939 Posts
Okay, just went to settings and could not find anything about popups. May I have more specific instructions, please? And while we're at it, is there any way to change the default page from what the programmer in Arizona thinks I want to see to the full forum listing which I always click on anyhow? Jeez! Why is it that the "improvements" to the forum aren't improvements?
Find the page you want to see first, and make a bookmark for it.

·
Registered
2017 1500 Tradesman Ecodiesel 4x4 Quad Cab 3.55 Gears
939 Posts
Ya know, I didn't notice the pop up today. Maybe it's fixed.

As for getting rid of edge, yeah, I'm looking at alternatives. I had Chrome on the old computer and liked it for the most part. I just hate supporting Google. But it looks like I might have to. :(
When it comes to integrating smartphones and computers and your info, nobody does it better than Google. I was an early user of Microsofts Lumia smartphones, nice devices that worked well. Until they just quit and folded the Nokia brand, why I don't get it, but it was either Apple or Android, Android it was.

The Chrome browser has always been my favorite for years, it works.

·
Administrator
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
I keep getting a pop up to enable push notifications! I searched for info about but was not successful
please explain what push notifications are?.
The community offers push notifications if your browser's permissions allow it. You may see a popup in the community allowing you to enable these permissions for the site.

You can also enable/disable push notifications by clicking on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and selecting “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.

You will now see left side navigation. Select “Preferences”.

Scroll down to Push Notifications to set your preferences.

Enabling push notifications will enable them for this device only. If you log out of this device, you will need to re-enable push notifications.

Thanks,

Ed

141 - 146 of 146 Posts