RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Looking for a great set of floor mats to protect your carpet? Weathertech has you covered with their form fit Digi-Liners. I run these on all my trucks, easy to clean and catches debris and dirt for a easy clean up.

Comes in three different colors and sets.

Here is the link to our site Rollin Smoke Diesel. Interior

Let us know if we can help.

James
RSD

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Any idea if they make them in brown? I want to order them to match my canyon brown seats. I guess tan would look alright.

·
Registered
413 Posts
will they stay in place with vinyl floor and no hook's ?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Anyone have the 1st Row over the hump WeatherTech liners? If so...what do you think? Thanks!!!
I have a black one that I had in my '13. My '14 Eco has buckets and the center so is have to trim to fit... Thinking im gonna order all tan from RSD... But back to your question... Fitment couldn't be better and it finishes it off really nicely. Lays right in perfect even after coming in a box folded up. Highly recommend it. Plus you won't find a better price in my experience than what they're offering here. Its like $10-15 cheaper than what I paid through cabelas for mine. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a black one that I had in my '13. My '14 Eco has buckets and the center so is have to trim to fit... Thinking im gonna order all tan from RSD... But back to your question... Fitment couldn't be better and it finishes it off really nicely. Lays right in perfect even after coming in a box folded up. Highly recommend it. Plus you won't find a better price in my experience than what they're offering here. Its like $10-15 cheaper than what I paid through cabelas for mine. You won't regret it.
Sweet! Thanks for the info. You have me sold. Will be ordering asap.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Weather Tech mats arrived this afternoon. Now all I need is a running truck back in the driveway. Good price and rapid service from RSD, thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
those look very nice. In your opinion does that flip down floor still sit quite flat even on top of those mats? It looks like it does, but hard to tell from the pictures.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts