·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to the site!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Thanks CK! We are happy to be here, and support the community.

We have a lot to offer the EcoDiesel in performance upgrades. We have several trucks in our fleet, and development has been done on the Intake side, Exhaust options, Intercooler upgrades, cleanable air filters and much more. We are actually putting together a buyers guide if you will to help outline the available products and their benefits, and we will be participating in the forums to help answer questions and support the community.

The EcoDiesel is a great platform, and we have been doing extensive development and testing.
What discounts are you offering us ?
I have been through you site prior to this announcement and seemed quite pricy?

I very content with the OEM ecod that I have .

$ 300 US for air filter - by the time you get to Canada we talking over $400.
guys whine now about a $50 oil filter

I like the products just not sure how much bang for the buck that I would get?

Cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
You got it Marvin. Just wanted to let all the folks on this site to know how great the customer service is. And the products too. I've keeping myself away from the Ram dealers because I want a Eco Diesel pretty bad ever since they came out. So, if and when I do get a new truck, I'll certainly be looking you up again.
Thank you bob, feel free to ask at any time if you need something from aFe either be a Ecodiesel or not :)

Any word on that tuner and oil filter yet.
On the tuner, nothing yet besides on what I posted on the tuning thread. But it's looking very promising and going to be a reliable way of tuning your Ecodiesels without issues. The oil filter is pretty close to releasing, I will update you guys on that as soon as I know, but I think it's the best alternative to dealer prices.

Welcome to the site!

:cool:
Thank you!

What discounts are you offering us ?
I have been through you site prior to this announcement and seemed quite pricy?

I very content with the OEM ecod that I have .

$ 300 US for air filter - by the time you get to Canada we talking over $400.
guys whine now about a $50 oil filter

I like the products just not sure how much bang for the buck that I would get?

Cheers
Feel free to PM if you have any questions on pricing. I know being out of states, especially over seas any product here and vice versa is expensive. We can do our best to help you out and see what works, as always we standby our products and the claims we say they do.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts