RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Administrator
8,857 Posts
Hey everyone, brand new member here from Thunder Bay Ontario. Just traded in my 16 rebel 5.7 for a 2020 rebel oil burner. Looking forward to seeing what comes available for aftermarket parts when the time comes for that. For now, just enjoying the new truck smell.
Let the fun begin!
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Oil Burners. Been dieseling a while now. Currently own a 2016 Ram EcoDiesel. Has 42k and soot is bad. Installed a Provent 200 oil catch can. Have Revive Turbo cleaner on the way. Hope this will help with build up in turbo. Haven't decided on what to use on the intake yet. Maybe someone has some ideas. Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Everyone, I'm a Canadian who owns a 2014 Ram EcoDiesel. Now at 150,000 kms my engine has failed and now I'm stuck wondering what to do... Anyway, wanted to introduce myself before hunting around for more info and possibly starting a thread to get some opinions on my next steps. Hope to hear from a few of you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, RAM 1500 Eco-Diesel members. I'm now the owner of a New 2020 RAM 1500 Eco-Diesel Tradesman from Dealer in Millington, TN.
So far it's the nicest truck I have owned, and the Drivers and Passengers Mirrors are ABSOLUTELY GREAT. My 2003 Duramax is going
up for sale, after I get the falling down Headliner replaced. It served it's purpose, but my RAM is a much nicer ride with lots better mileage.
Looking forward to information on this Forum that will keep my RAM on the road during retirement.

Larry

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome! This is a great site and everyone is very helpful, the 2020 (gen3) eco is a new beast but those driving them are amassing knowledge daily. Post up some pics and let us know how you plan to use your EcoD or if you're planning any mods

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just found this site a couple days ago. Lots of good information from ecodiesel owners. I have a 2017 Laramie Ecodiesel that I got new in January 2018. Nicest pickup I have ever had the pleasure to drive. I have about 53k miles on it and am currently trying to get the EGR cooler recall taken care of. Waiting on parts like a lot of others. I do have some cooling questions that I posted on another thread and am looking forward to hearing about this truck from other members.

·
Registered
2 Posts
West Virginia boy here. I have a 2015 Longhorn that just crossed over 100 k miles. Had an ‘09 Hemi before and got the ED for better fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased 2017 with 6" ProComp lift and 37" ProComp XT2s.

Absolutely love it although the mods have brought mileage down to about 17 avg.

Have some parts coming in the mail to add my personal touch. Also plan on some tuning and deleting soon.

Traded in my Sierra and Passat TDI and so far couldn't be happier 😁

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I got a new-to-me 2014 EcoD 2 months ago. It's a great truck and can fit the whole famn damily, including the dog, in the cab. I'm pretty excited about this truck and have really enjoyed it so far. I'll enjoy it a lot more once I get it back from the stealership after all the recall work is done that the previous own didn't do. Thanks for looking and I hope to see you around the forums!

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel
1 Posts
Hey all. Just took home a 2017 Laramie ecodiesel this week. Upgraded from a Nissan Frontier Pro4x and this is my first diesel. I’ll have to say I am thoroughly enjoying how rounded this truck is driving and can’t wait to get it in front of a travel trailer for some trips.

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman Pkg
1 Posts
Hey guys: New to this group myself. Awaiting delivery of my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic EcoDiesel Crew Cab (what a mouthful). Bought this truck to tow a small 5th wheel. Interested in tips from seasoned members.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time lurker here. Finally decided to register. Lots of great information available on this site, which is much appreciated. Thanks to all for your contributions. Bought my 2016 new and planning on lots of miles in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Howdy folks! Born and bred in Texas but now live and work in eastern Arizona in the copper mines. Got ourselves our first truck (FINALLY) and opted for a sweet deal on a 2017 Ram 1500 ED 4x4 CC w 3.92. Truck came pretty loaded and could not be happier. Now that we have our truck, our 5 year old decided to start watching RV shows and now wants a TT! Already used the hell out of this truck for what we have needed, and looks like we will be doing even more with ol Larry the Laramie! Already had some fun with some Bank's tuner installations and CAI. Will probably do more to it like the Bilstein leveling and other fun stuff. That is why I am here! Always good to get some second opinions from the peeps who have owned the truck and done the deed. Look forward to giving some info as well at some point!

Reactions: 97hmcs
361 - 376 of 376 Posts