RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
View attachment 91799 What is the round device? Form the outside there is a round clear spot through the windshield. Looks like a great place for a concealed camera
That's how Stella Antics gets to look into your truck!!! OTOH it could be the sensor for automatic headlamp dimmer if you got one!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
2016 Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4 with Deleted Air Suspension and GDE Hot Tune. 262,000 KM.
2,114 Posts
I'm more interested in the mass amounts of plumbing drains and what looks like a cable tray in the picture. Where was the picture taken?

·
Registered
2020 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm more interested in the mass amounts of plumbing drains and what looks like a cable tray in the picture. Where was the picture taken?
That pic was a clip from a video of a guy installing camera and using the power to the electrochromic mirror. It’s after the cover behind the mirror was removed from the inside of the windshield

·
Registered
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4
185 Posts
That looks like a ceiling of any underground garage for a residential multistory building.
Those look like power feed line for individual units and drain plumbing from units above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts