RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at 3/4 of a tank on my DEF and am at 1500 miles. Has anyone found a good price? I found it on Amazon for $11.50 for 2.5 gallons, that includes shipping (sounds good to me).

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What he said!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think I bought blue DEF at wal-mart for our brush trucks.. fairly cheap. If I remember right it comes in a 2.5 gallon container with a spout for about 6 bucks.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That would be a GREAT price at 6 bucks, I've seen it as low as $11 at Advance and O'Reilly after a $5 coupon in their ads for Peak,

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was talking to my service manager about DEF and where to by it locally besides the auto parts stores or Wal-Mart. He said that they by it bulk and would sell it for $4.00 a gal. Good to know just in case I am not on the road to stop by a truck stop. Don't hurt to as your service departments.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That's a good price from a dealer! My dealer want almost 20 bucks a jug.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Links are good.

Will not add any DEF to mine until it gets below 1/4 tank. Then it will be a bulk fill. Problem I have is I still have 2/3rds of a tank and now just under 4,000 miles. Better get to driving so I can "enjoy" filling the thing soon.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you fill at a truck stop squeeze the handle slowly to begin pumping or you'll end up with DEF squirting back out all over gods creation. Don't ask me how I know!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Advance Auto Parts sells Peak Blue DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid for $7.39 a gallon online. But if you use the TRT30 discount code you can get it for roughly $5.53 a gallon. You have to purchase it online to get the discount.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts