RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Honda Gold Wing. Mods go to extra comfort on the long tours. V* is a nice bike. My first was an 1100.

·
Registered
71 Posts
1998 road king classic. I have installed Vance &Hines exhaust, replaced the grips and buttons and added highway pegs. Now that I'm working a more travel friendly shift I plan to get a mustang seat and bars that will allow me to stretch out a little more.

The air ride on the bike lead to the addition of air ride on my truck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Specialized RockHopper

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
GROM and XR50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mini's rock.

LOL !!!!!!!!

OK... but seriously.... got lot's of them in the garage.....

Victory Vegas, Buell XB12Ss, DRZ400 SuMo.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
1996 BMW R1100 GS and a 2007 Harley ultra glide classic. both very fine bikes for their designed purpose but the BMW is more versatile. Looking to move down to only one bile and debating between a new GS and a new BMW boxer RT. Also wondering about their smaller bikes but hate to lose the shaft drive and the quietness of the boxer. ANybody our their with a newer BMW with any comments aboutthem?

then with more wheels, a 2009 Honda 420 Rancher electric shift and a 2013 Polaris sportsman 550 X2 and an old 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 for plowing that now needs to come apart since the engine oli is mayonnaise from the water in the base-starts and runs fine but must be a gasket or seal problem somewhere-they have a crazy design with the water pump and oil pump on the same shaft with a seal between them. Anyhow, more projects.

·
Registered
53 Posts
View attachment 4092
2004 GL1800 GoldWing. This one has been in 48 states and 9 provinces, to include Newfoundland. My 3d wing - had an 1100 and a 1500 before this one.
The GWs are fine bikes. Owned a 1200 & a 1500 before a Venture and now an Ultra. Each have their strong suits.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I guess ill be the first to add the rice rocket :) 2012 ZX10R

View attachment 4101
Nice.

I was a sport bike guy... but I destroyed myself racing MX and SCORE. My knees and back can't take the tuck of a "Full" sport bike anymore. I can still ride nekid's... that's what the Buell is for. Right now... I'm on a search for a B-King. But all the one's I find are either totally pimp'ed out, or they just want too much $$$.

But I Still like the occasional track day.

·
Registered
159 Posts
My other ride! 08 HD FLHX (Street Glide) FullSizeRender (1).jpg

·
Registered
938 Posts
View attachment 4092
2004 GL1800 GoldWing. This one has been in 48 states and 9 provinces, to include Newfoundland. My 3d wing - had an 1100 and a 1500 before this one.
So you finally got it broken in! We are working on a trip to your back yard (Colorado and Utah) this summer. IMGP1415.JPG

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

2012 KTM 690 Enduro R

Here's a video from some level 2 offroad training a bunch of us did this past June. 20 riders at Microsoft all got together, we hired a private coach for the weekend and proceeded to faff about pretending to learn new skills. I swear, to this day, I still cannot loft the front wheel on the KTM properly...LOL

·
Registered
12,548 Posts

That's my wife on one of my BMW's. This one is an ex-Heinz Leutringhauser 1937 R6. That day of the picture I rode it over to a local bar but she followed in a car in case I broke down. Think it was about 40 miles of fun in all.

This is one of my Harleys. It's a 1944 U Model, same year as me. My wife is also playing on it but I have to start the creature for her to ride. Pays to marry a younger woman.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts