Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've attached a window sheet from a vehicle I'm looking to buy. I live in Alaska and won't need to pay tax. What should I pay out the door for this truck? This has almost everything I want, just missing the 4 corner air suspension but I can live without it. What say ya'll? $56k? Less?

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Offer them $48,500 out the door. You can always go up, but you can never decrease your offer. Remember, they want YOUR money more than they want to keep THEIR truck. You're in charge, especially if you're paying cash. Good luck.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Not much less than $56 but close.

Take the base price, add on the engine and look at the rest of the stuff as "fluff". Now see how much you want to pay for that stuff that has a huge profit margin. Make offers and get a dialogue going.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I don't know the Alaska market but based upon what I payed for my 2020 with a similar sticker price you should get $11,000 off the sticker price plus any rebates it seems to me. IF the truck has been on the lot a while it isn't a big risk to tell them the price you want and have them call you when they want to meet it.

Alternately, if you have the luxury of waiting, see what kind of price they will give you if you special order exactly what you want.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know the Alaska market but based upon what I payed for my 2020 with a similar sticker price you should get $11,000 off the sticker price plus any rebates it seems to me. IF the truck has been on the lot a while it isn't a big risk to tell them the price you want and have them call you when they want to meet it.

Alternately, if you have the luxury of waiting, see what kind of price they will give you if you special order exactly what you want.
Rog, I'll see what we can do about the special order. I am not in a giant rush. Just want to try to keep it as close to 50K as possible.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You need to get all the rebates figured out, Dave smith maybe leader in truck sales but they don’t offer the best prices, my truck Msrp was 75k+ I paid 63k just for example

1 - 12 of 12 Posts