RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am having a hard time finding a tune for my truck if i delete it. Can someone point me in the right direction?\
2017 ram 1500 eco
I was gonna get one from HD Diesel, but they took the listing down.

·
Registered
2015 Bighorn, CC, 6'4", 4x4, 3.55
634 Posts
They are not hard to find, a quick search on this forum will give you several options in mere seconds. Remember, not all tunes are created equal, so do your research and choose your poison.

Off the top of my head HD Diesel and MRTuning are the most frequently used options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They are not hard to find, a quick search on this forum will give you several options in mere seconds. Remember, not all tunes are created equal, so do your research and choose your poison.

Off the top of my head HD Diesel and MRTuning are the most frequently used options.

I have the HD diesel tune, it’s a good tune. But I was on their site the last three days and they went from “out of stock” to not even advertised yesterday and today. Hopefully that means a new tune is coming. But I guess we will see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the HD diesel tune, it’s a good tune. But I was on their site the last three days and they went from “out of stock” to not even advertised yesterday and today. Hopefully that means a new tune is coming. But I guess we will see.
Thats the site i was going to order it from, but yes they took it down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts