1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just guessing it's the same one I asked about. I was told it is not for sale but is for test drives only. They're the only dealer in the area with an ED to test drive. Thinking of going to do so next week.

Did you get a good deal there? They've been more responsive than Ron Sayer, but are further away for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually its a different one. I stopped in tonight for something and noticed it and the other you mentioned next to it. This is a second one they have. The truck you mentioned is only for show and test drives but the salesman did tell me the Longhorn is for sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I happen to be there the day it delivered when I was picking my truck up. So I was surprised to see it still sitting there and called to check to see why it was in the sales line up. I would guess that the buyer backed out or something.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think RAM made a whole bunch of those White CC Longhorn ED's.
Three different dealers in my area had the exact same All White monochrome CC ED longhorns with the exact same equipment for sale.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Looked at the dealer ad for it. Not totally printed out correctly but a nice truck. They don't promote the ad as an Ecodiesel. Found that interesting.

Seeing more and more of them available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts