RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using the ramtruck.ca "Build and Price" tool website here in Canada.
If I want "premium cloth 40-20-40 Bench front seat, I can get them in a Pentastar 3.6 or Hemi 5.7 engine, but not in a diesel 3.0. I e-mailed Ram Canada and they responded:"talk to your local dealer". I went to my dealer who said that the consumer Build and Price site isn't always accurate. So he was surprised that he couldn't build one with premium Front BENCH seats on his dealer's RAM website. He said that the options could change at anytime so to just wait. I am back to square one. Any suggestions or input welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
Actually that's interesting. Did not know there was such a thing as a "premium cloth bench seat".

I tentatively ordered mine today. Just used the consumer site to pick things out. Dealers here in the U.S. have no ordering information until Friday, hopefully. Maybe I should wander back there and see if the actual ordering information is different than the site?

As for those consul things, I test drove two Outdoorsman with them in it. They "boinked" my right elbow and took up way too much space for me. Give me a bench seat any day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking at both the Canadian web-build site ( ramtruck.ca ) and the U.S.A. web-build site ( ramtrucks.com ) and there seem to be a few differences in what's available. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that? As well, I was especially wondering if anyone else has found that there are some options that are available on both the pentastar and Hemi but not on the EcoDiesel?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only ask to see if the "seat" not available option is the only thing not consistent. If it is, then I feel that the chances of it being included soon may go up. No question is a silly question if the intent of it is to be better informed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts