RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove from Seattle to Stanley Park and back today. In just the few hours I was in BC I counted 17 Ecodiesels. You guys do love them up there don't you? I guess I should have been looking for ED Grand Cherokee's too but my recognition radar is just not clued into them.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Drove from Seattle to Stanley Park and back today. In just the few hours I was in BC I counted 17 Ecodiesels. You guys do love them up there don't you? I guess I should have been looking for ED Grand Cherokee's too but my recognition radar is just not clued into them.
Hi: dloop... Sure love mine. Almost 85,000 km's on the clock. Mileage today with 4 adults in the truck @ 115 kph was 10.0L/100 kms. Great no matter how you measure it!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Back in 2016 I was on a road trip in Nova Scotia - I think we were in Cape Breton Highlands National Park at the time. I saw an Ecodiesel pull out of a minor road in the park onto the main road, and it was a park-owned vehicle. It had the green logo on the side. I wondered how many were in the fleet and if they were used all across Canada or just in Nova Scotia.

·
Registered
554 Posts

Back in 2016 I was on a road trip in Nova Scotia - I think we were in Cape Breton Highlands National Park at the time. I saw an Ecodiesel pull out of a minor road in the park onto the main road, and it was a park-owned vehicle. It had the green logo on the side. I wondered how many were in the fleet and if they were used all across Canada or just in Nova Scotia.
Must have been in NS only. I have not seen any Provincial or National Park Ecos in Ontario nor Alberta.
I do see between 6 and 10 Ecos daily in my commute and travels around Toronto. Lots of them around.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yep almost see as many ecodiesels as hemis around here. Fuel prices are thru the roof here and mild winters make the ED a sweet truck for people in lower mainland. My 2016 ed is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. Tows my 6k camper thru BC hills without much fuss.

People are now waiting for the 2020 ed and they will jump on em once they hit the dealer lots lol. Overall great love for Ram in BC. Cant say that about rest of Canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts