RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an update on my truck that I ordered on Feb 11

Dear Customer,

Your new Ram Truck is now scheduled for production. Your vehicle may reside in this status for up to two weeks as the production line is prepared for assembly. To follow your vehicle in production, please access the Vehicle Order Tracking System (VOTS) with the link provided below:

Click here to see the status of your vehicle
We will contact you next when your vehicle moves to frame status. At that point, you can anticipate your vehicle will move quickly through the next few stages of build. Please be patient as we work to provide you with a new Ram Truck built to your specifications. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thank you,
The Ram Truck Brand Team

But its the same email I got on FEB 11 :(

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Got an update on my truck that I ordered on Feb 11

Dear Customer,

Your new Ram Truck is now scheduled for production. Your vehicle may reside in this status for up to two weeks as the production line is prepared for assembly. To follow your vehicle in production, please access the Vehicle Order Tracking System (VOTS) with the link provided below:

Click here to see the status of your vehicle
We will contact you next when your vehicle moves to frame status. At that point, you can anticipate your vehicle will move quickly through the next few stages of build. Please be patient as we work to provide you with a new Ram Truck built to your specifications. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thank you,
The Ram Truck Brand Team

But its the same email I got on FEB 11 :(
Same email I got. That does imply we are now in D1 gateline status with a build date in a couple of weeks... if all the parts are there... if QA goes smoothly... if no one drops jelly beans on the assembly line... so, mid-April delivery if all goes well... I won't be surprised with late April because of the long shipping distance to the west coast. With my luck they will probably be doing something important to my truck on April 1 like the frame or wiring. :eek:

Reactions: westondan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts