RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ECOALDiesel
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Zone body lift installed yesterday. My son and his mechanic friend had it done in under 4 hours and I'm really happy with the finished product. It really compliments my maxed out Bilstein 6112 coilovers to give me a finished lift of 4 inches. I think this is the sweet spot for me as a 6 inch lift was a little too much for me. So without further ado here she is.....
20200424_092907.jpg

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Looks great. How did the bumpers go, and rear hitch lifted too or is it still mounted the same. Surprised hitch and exhaust lines up like that it doesn't look like 1.5 inches

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 ECOALDiesel
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpers were easy enough with a little work to modify for install of relocation brackets and the lift kit comes with a spacer that bolts onto top of the hitch. My exhaust tips are Carven 5" and were adjusted upwards just a tad to fill gap. Here's a picture of the kit in pieces - hitch spacer is the piece at bottom right.....

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Bumpers were easy enough with a little work to modify for install of relocation brackets and the lift kit comes with a spacer that bolts onto top of the hitch. My exhaust tips are Carven 5" and were adjusted upwards just a tad to fill gap. Here's a picture of the kit in pieces - hitch spacer is the piece at bottom right.....

View attachment 86109
Nice thanks

I assume no tow hooks?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 ECOALDiesel
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes.....no tow hooks, though I would love to get some and see if I cant get a bracket fabricated to make them work

·
Registered
2015 ECOALDiesel
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm running 2" BORA hubcentric wheel adapters and they've been awesome so far....7500 miles zero issues. My tires are Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295R60/20

·
Registered
2015 ECOALDiesel
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm running 2" BORA hubcentric wheel adapters and they've been awesome so far....7500 miles zero issues. My tires are Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295R60/20 on stock 20 x 9 rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts